Mentoring – pass on your knowledge to start-ups
Your start-up has established itself in the market and you are very familiar with the playing field and the rules of the game. Do you want to pass on your know-how and experience to aspiring start-ups? And also to get to know exciting start-up ideas and exciting young entrepreneurs from the IT and high-tech sector in mentoring sessions?
Then why not become a mentor in the CyberLab! Mentoring in the CyberLab is entirely voluntary and strategic. Do you also want to have a financial stake in a start-up? Then why not get involved as an investor.
Why mentoringis worthwhile
With our mentoring programme, we provide start-ups with experienced entrepreneurs who can share their knowledge on topics such as developing a business model, positioning, strategies to enter markets, team leadership and preparing for an investment. Our mentors tell us that they benefit in many ways from their commitment. You get to know some exciting teams and the latest business ideas from the IT and high-tech industry. You will learn more about technological trends and forward-looking developments.
CyberLab is part of the CyberForum, the largest regional IT cluster in Europe. We would welcome your membership of CyberForum e. V., but this is not a prerequisite for mentoring.
How to become a mentor with CyberLab
- Are you a board member or managing director of a company?
- Is this company located in the greater Karlsruhe technology region?
- Do you have a connection with high-tech industries and want to support start-ups?
- Do you have expertise in IT, IT security, artificial intelligence (AI) and/or smart production technology?
- Do you want to pass on your pioneering spirit and experiences from your own founding years?
- Would you like to work with young teams on an equal footing?
- Would you like to volunteer with CyberLab?
Are you interested in becoming part of our mentoring programme? Then just drop us a line!