Mentoring – pass on your knowledge to startups
Your startup has established itself on the market and you are very familiar with the playing field and the rules of the game. Do you want to pass on your know-how and experience to aspiring startups? Do you want to get to know exciting startup ideas and interesting young entrepreneurs from the IT and high-tech sector in mentoring sessions? Then become a mentor at CyberLab!
Mentoring is entirely voluntary and strategic. Do you also want to have a financial stake in a startup? Then get involved as an investor.
Why mentoring is worthwhile for you
With our mentoring program, we match startups with experienced entrepreneurs who can share their knowledge on topics such as business model development, positioning, market entry strategies, team leadership or preparating for an investment.
Our mentors benefit in many ways from their involvment. For example, you get to know exciting founders and the latest IT and high-tech business ideas. On top, you learn more about technological trends and future-oriented developments.
CyberLab is part of CyberForum, the largest regional IT cluster in Europe. We would welcome your membership in CyberForum e. V., but this is not a prerequisite for mentoring.
How to become a mentor at CyberLab
- Are you a board member or managing director of a company?
- Do you have a connection to high-tech industries and want to support startups?
- Do you have expertise in IT, IT security, artificial intelligence (AI) and/or smart production technology?
- Do you want to pass on your pioneering spirit and experiences from your own founding years?
- Would you like to work with young teams on an equal footing?
- Would you like to volunteer at CyberLab?
Are you interested in becoming part of our mentoring program? Then just drop us a line!