Starting capital – find the best financing option for your startup
Do you have a business plan, but still need the starting capital? CyberLab will support you in finding the most suitable financing for your startup. Whether public funding, startup grants, crowdfunding, or venture capital: there are numerous options available.
Currently there are around 2,000 sponsorship programs in Germany. Many of those are options for startups in the IT and high-tech industry. CyberLab helps you to find suitable funding and prepares you for the grant application. At one of our business angels matching events, you can meet investors and raise venture capital.
Founder teams with a focus on IT, AI, IT security, smart production.
Free of charge thanks to funding from Start-up BW
3 months (option to extend up to 24 months)
Pitche deine Idee, um dir Startkapital zu sichern.
Matching-Events- pitch your idea to secure starting capital
CyberLab operates its own business angels network with more than 45 investors investors from the IT and high-tech industry and more than 200 guest investors. We examine more than 300 business ideas every year and
procure successful investments. Sound interesting? Then pitch your business ideas to experienced business angels and venture capitalists at our startup events. This is free of charge.
What you need:
- a sustainable business model from the IT, AI, IT security or Smart Production industry
- a complementary founding team who you can implement your project with
- a willingness to enlist business angels or venture capitalists in your business
How it works
- apply with your pitch deck at one of our matching eventss
- there you will present your business idea to our business angels and investors
- if there is interest on both sides, you can make a follow-up appointment with potential investors
Investor office hour – present your idea
In addition, CyberLab arranges free investor office hour events several times a year. In a private discussion, an impartial investor will inform you of the investment process and give you valuable feedback on your business idea. Many startups use the investor office hour to prepare for the matching events, among other things.
Do you want to prepare even better for the first investment? Then take advantage of the chance to participate in our CyberLab Accelerator.