Starting capital – find the best financing option for your startup
Your business plan is ready, but the necessary starting capital is missing? Whether it's public funding, startup grants, crowdfunding or venture capital: there are numerous options available. The CyberLab will support you in finding the most suitable financing for your startup. You can also meet investors and raise venture capital at one of our business angel matching events.
Establish contacts with investors, venture capitalists and business angels.
Start-up BW Pre-Seed
Apply for the state's startup-friendly early-stage funding.
Make an appointment with our startup consultants to get an overview of important funding resources.
Pitch your idea to secure starting capital.
CyberLab operates its own business angels network with more than 50 investors from the IT and high-tech industry and more than 200 guest investors. We examine more than 600 business ideas every year and procure successful investments. Sounds interesting? Then pitch your business ideas to experienced business angels and venture capitalists at our startup events - free of charge.
What you need:
- a sustainable business model from the IT, AI, IT security or Smart Production industry
- a complementary founding team who you can implement your project with
- a willingness to enlist business angels or venture capitalists in your business
How it works
- apply with your pitch deck at one of our matching events
- there you will present your business idea to our business angels and investors
- if there is interest on both sides, you can make a follow-up appointment with potential investors
Investor consultation hour
In addition, CyberLab arranges free investor consultation hour events several times a year. In a private discussion, an impartial investor will inform you of the investment process and give you valuable feedback on your business idea. Many startups use this to prepare for the matching events, among other things. Contact us if you're interested.
Do you want to prepare even better for the first investment? Then take advantage of the chance to participate in our CyberLab accelerator.